Lifeguard - Stawell
|Package||$31.57 per hour (including 25% casual loading)|
At NGSC, our aim is to always be innovative and engaging for our community and we need like-minded people to join us! We operate on a Google platform, have implemented Activity Based Working, and where possible use cloud-based systems. This improves efficiency and allows our employees to undertake their roles effectively whether in the office or in the community.
About this role
We're looking for qualified and committed Lifeguards to join our team at the St Arnaud Outdoor Pool and Stawell Sports and Aquatic Centre during the Summer period. Weekend and weekday availability is required over the Summer months.
Who we're looking for
- Someone with the required Pool Lifeguard qualifications (RLSSA Bronze Medallion, resuscitation certification and Level 2 First Aid).
- Someone who is committed and can work weekends and rosters in Stawell and St Arnaud over the Summer period.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
How to apply
- Download and read the position description.
- Include in your application a cover letter, resume and separate document addressing the full 'selection criteria' (outlined in the position description).
- Submit your application online.
If you'd like to know more, contact Stephanie Burns, People and Culture Officer on 03 5358 8700 or email email@example.com.
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer